Citizen Service Request
The Town of Branford Connecticut has implemented a Citizen Service Request System to handle non-emergency requests for service. This system enables town employees to efficiently and effectively assist you with local government service requests and general information.
The system allows you to electronically contact the appropriate department to report an issue (e.g. pothole, drainage). Photographs or supporting documents can be attached. You have the option to receive automatic emails with a status update of your service request. If you create an account you can see a history of all your service requests.
When entering your Service Request please note the following:
- Personal Info - We recommend you create an account so you can see a history of all your service requests. Please provide contact information in case we need to speak with you.
- Where - This is the location of the issue.
- What - Select the most appropriate Service Request Type. For example "Report a Pothole" is an option under "Road Maintenance". If you don't find a Request Type that fits your issue, choose "Ask Us."
- Details - Enter as much detail as possible and attach supporting documentation (e.g. photographs, letters) if available.
- * IF YOUR REQUEST IS RELATED TO A POLICE, FIRE OR MEDICAL MATTER DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM. PLEASE DIAL 911 INSTEAD. PUBLIC SAFETY DOES NOT MONITOR REQUESTS IN THIS SYSTEM!*
Download the My Branford CT app for your Smartphone.
Submit a new Service Request
- 1. Personal Info
- 2. Where and What
- 3. Details
- 4. Confirm
Please provide us with the following information regarding your request:
Where is the issue?
Search for an address, or drag the pin to the map to mark the location of the issue.
What type of issue? *
Enter any comments you may have regarding this issue:
For certain issues, it's helpful to provide photos or documents to help us understand the issue. If you have any such files, please add them here.
Your service request has been submitted. Below are the details. Please keep this information for your records. We will notify you when there are updates to the status of your request, based on your selected notification preferences.
What would you like to do now?