Print this Page
  • Text Size
  • A
  • A
  • A

Application Materials


Application Form: .pdf  OR  .doc (digital fill)

DEEP Reporting Form:  .pdf  OR  .doc (digital fill)

May be Required:

Water Supply Watershed: Watershed Area Project Notification Form - required if project is within the South Central Regional Water Authority water supply watershed, click here to check map

To apply for a permit:

An Inland Wetlands Application Form must be submitted with the appropriate materials. To determine what application materials are required for your proposed project review the checklist in the back of the application. For more information review section 7 of the Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Regulations of the Town of Branford or contact the Inland Wetland office for assistance.           


After Permit is Granted:

Applications that receive a permit may require that the Contractor's Acknowledgement form is on file before work commences. This step only occurs after a permit has been issued, at issuance you will be informed whether this form is required.


Click here for more information on the application process.


Contact Information

Inland Wetlands
Branford Town Hall
1019 Main Street,
Branford CT 06405

Phone: (203) 315-0675
Fax: (203) 889-3172 
Director: Diana Ross
Hours of Operation: 8:00-4:30 M-F

IW Permit Applications

Materials for Permit Application

Application Process

Wetland Reference

Protection of Our Inland Wetlands: 
    - Part 1 - regulation 
    - Part 2 - practices

Wetland Laws & Regulations


FAQs (coming soon)

Natural Resources

Plants & Landscaping


Town of Branford GIS

External Links

Town Hall Address: 1019 Main Street, Branford, CT 06405 Phone: (203) 488-8394 Business Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday